pmAv Performance Seminar Seattle
Limited Spots - Sign Up Now!
Hosted by Travis Mash and Sachin McDonnell at Maximum Sports Conditioning.
NSCA 0.9 CEUs
If you work with athletes who want to get faster and more explosive, you can’t afford to not be here!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Improve vertical leap through elasticity
- Improve acceleration and top-end sprint speed through explosive starting strength
- Understand training methods used to develop world class jumpers and sprinters and other professional athletes
- Use and implement training tools and techniques to take your coaching to the next level
- Exercise selection and programming based on athlete needs
- AND SO MUCH MORE!!!
April 15-16th 2023 at Maximum Sports Conditioning in Bellevue, WA.
Early Bird pricing ends on 4/1!
Rolf was born in Sweden but grew up in Brisbane, Australia. He has worked for over 40 years in international sports, as an athlete (Decathalon) and as a coach at International and National levels.
- Diploma sports coaching, IAAF level coach, BSc.
- Head Coach Dalian Olympic Sports Center 2016-17
- Assistant Head Coach Chinese National team Sprints/Jumps 2018-19
- Olympic Preparation Coach Team China 2020-21
- Head Jumps Coach Hong Kong Sports Institute 2022
- Personal Coach to Australian Sprint start Jacob Despard who ran 10.13w & 10.21(-0.3) and 20.59(+1.2) at the ACT Championships on January 27-28, 2023.
John Evans is one of the brightest young coaches in the industry. He’s passionate about finding truth about the topic of sport science, and specializes in teaching athletes to jump higher.
Most of his professional development came from spending nearly 10 years working underneath speed and strength coach, Mike Young. He’s also spent extensive time working at the Olympic training site underneath Olympic Weightlifting coach Vance Newgard, along with completing a four month internship underneath Dan Pfaff before the 2016 Olympic Games.
- Coaches the current highest jumper in the world, Isaiah Rivera.
- Numerous athletes >46″ approach vertical leap
- Coached two Duke women’s track and field athletes to a first and second place finish in the high jump at the 2019 ACC Indoor Championship Meet.
Tony started his education at Clemson University in South Carolina and attended graduate school at The George Washington University in Washington, D.C. It was there that he received a Masters Degree in Exercise Physiology and graduated in the top of his class. His thesis was published by The European Journal of Applied Physiology and dealt with the benefits of exhaustive interval training.
- Founder of XPE, Inc.
- Worked with NHL’s Washington Capitals and NBA’s Washington Wizards, Orlando Magic.
- Former Director of Human Performance at Cris Carter’s FAST Program.
- Prepared numerous NFL Combine athletes and professional athletes including Eric Berry, Mark Ingram, and many more.